Tempco’s Series 278 Single Hung Window. This new, narrow frame family of products has many of the features found in the older, wider frame designs. All welded frame and sash, multi-hollow profiles, wide interlocks and dual weatherstripping at the meeting rails combine to provide outstanding performance. The head jamb doubles as a picture window. The addition of a transom/bendable picture window and T-mullion provides flexibility. You can choose from a wide selection of shapes and styles to give a distinct personality and look to your home.
Series 278 Single Hung
- Exterior Brickmold creates a classic wood window appearance.
- Integral Nailing Fin with pre-punched nailing holes, allows for easy positioning of the window in the opening.
- Fiberglass Half Screen is provided as a standard feature.
- All Fusion Welded Sash and Frame delivers comfort, security, and energy efficiency while providing exceptional strength and durability.
- True Sloped Sill Design ensures easy water runoff and eliminates the need for unsightly weep holes.
- Exterior Glazed Sash
- Interior Glazed Frame
- Integral J-Channel provides easy, clean application for all types of siding.
- Integral Interlocks enhances the window’s strength and security while greatly reducing air infiltration.
- Full width, corner to corner Dual Weatherstripping provides multiple barriers for enhanced thermal performance and added comfort.
- Integral Lift Rail allows for easy, convenient operation of the sash.
- All extruded vinyl components are backed by a written Limited Lifetime Warranty against blistering, corroding, flaking, peeling or rotting.
- Incorporated into the vinyl sash is 3/4" Dual Sealed Insulating Glass, that promotes longer glass life. Full Fifteen (15) Year Warranty. NFRC Certified Insulating Glass.
- Recessed Tilt Latches provide smooth, clean sight lines.
- Bottom Sash Tilts Inside to make cleaning safe and easy — no unsafe ladders or dangerous leaning out of windows.
- Dual Weatherstripping at Sill helps prevent air, water and dust infiltration.
- Multi-Chambered Construction creates insulating pockets of air for increased thermal efficiency and structural stability.
Standard Window Sizes
Single Hung and Egress