Aluminum Storm Windows
Tempco Storm Windows, designed to offer you the very best in performance, economy, beautiful appearance and long life!
All Tempco aluminum storm/screen windows are quality constructed to provide energy-efficient protection... comfort... and savings. Tempco windows are constructed of 6063-T5 aluminum in Mill or with a Baked Enamel Finish. Available in either Blind Stop or Overlap styles, Tempco storm windows are self-draining, adjustable and easily cleaned. Standard prepunched installation holes allow for easy installation.
Here are a few reasons Tempco is the well made answer to today’s needs for an energy-efficient, cost-effective storm window!
- Finger tip ease... full size zinc locks with stainless steel springs allow easy and simple season-to-season changes. Positive latching provides the greatest degree of ventilation and safety.
- Wool pile weatherstrip... stops drafts, ends insert rattle and allows smooth operation.
- Drop-in glazing... Tempco’s unique drop-in glazing holds glass firmly in place — Elastic Glazing Cement cushion against vibration... seals out air and water.
- Extra strong zinc swivel and corner keys provide longer lasting performance.
- Extruded aluminum frame mullion... prevents window distortion during installation
- Miter corner construction... extra strong main frame miter corner construction with stainless steel assembly screws.
- Tempco’s adjustable sills allow for up to 1/2" increase in height plus this feature compensates for uneven sills, either blind stop or overlap sill adjustment. This provides a perfect fit.
- Rugged screen panel... Tempco’s screen panel is made of an extruded section with an aluminum screen wire.
A TEMPCO Storm Window:
- Saves money on fuel bills
- Cleans easily (tilts in)
- Ends Costly Maintenance
TEMPCO, the well-made answer to today’s needs for an energy-efficient,
cost effective storm window!